Gas Appliance Problems? The Chimney Care Company Can Help!
Is your gas fireplace shutting off unexpectedly, or are you having trouble getting it to light in the first place? Have you been noticing an unpleasant smell coming from the unit? Do you see soot building up on or around your fireplace? These are all common gas fireplace troubles and issues that the technicians at the Chimney Care Company can help clear up. Whatever your problem, our technicians are trained to provide expert diagnostics and repair services.
If you’ve noticed any of these problems with your gas appliance, it’s important to address them as soon as possible — signs like smells and stains can indicate combustion problems that will have you wasting energy and money. These signs could also indicate that you have a leak, which could be allowing dangerous gases into your living area.
The good news is: our technicians are trained to diagnose and troubleshoot all kinds of gas appliance and venting problems, and to provide the proper repairs to get systems working the way they’re supposed to again. You can count on us!
The Chimney Care Company’s Diagnostics Services Address Your Whole System
Our multi-point diagnostic services cover your appliance and venting system, top to bottom. That can include:
- Checking for proper installation and venting
- A thorough cleaning of the appliance and venting system
- Checking the ignition system, including the pilot
- Checking all connections
- Checking for gas and carbon monoxide leaks, including seals, valves and fuel supply line
- Checking the firebox and making needed repairs/touch-ups
- Checking logs and log placement and making adjustments, as necessary
- And much more
We Find The Source Of Your Problems, And Make The Right Repairs
Finding the source of your gas appliance problem is the first step. The next is making the correct repairs, and doing that work right.
With 24+ years of experience servicing and repairing gas appliances and venting systems, the Chimney Care Company can solve your problems efficiently and correctly. Our experienced technicians can make any needed adjustments or repairs, replace damaged components and install new components to improve performance. We can:
- Add a blower or add/replace a remote control
- Adjust or repair the pilot/assembly
- Replace or repair an igniter
- Replace damaged seals
- Adjust or replace faulty knobs or valves
- Replace damaged or abraded firebox panels
- Clean, repair and/or replace glass doors
- And much more
When your gas appliance isn’t providing optimum performance, trust the Chimney Care Company — we’ll diagnose your problem or problems, and make them a thing (or things) of the past.
Give us a call at 513-248-9600 or click here to make an appointment with our experienced technicians!