Gas Fireplace Service And Repair: When Problems Pop Up, We Can Help
All repair needs are unique, and properly solving gas fireplace problems requires assessment by an experienced chimney technician. But a few common problems generally alert homeowners to the need for gas fireplace repairs or service. These can include:
- Bad odors emanating from the unit
- Soot stains on and around the unit
- Trouble lighting the appliance
- Trouble with the fireplace staying lit (like the fireplace shutting off unexpectedly)
If you live in the greater Cincinnati area and are experiencing issues with your gas fireplace, give the Chimney Care Company a call — our skilled technicians are trained to install, maintain and repair all kinds of gas fireplaces. We can bring your appliance back to optimum function again, and get you and your family back to enjoying it, rather than worrying about it.
Why Should I Worry About Maintaining My Gas Fireplace?
Any home heating appliance needs a certain amount of routine maintenance if it’s to continue working at optimum levels – and a gas fireplace is no different. A poorly functioning fireplace can cause you to waste energy and money, and worse — it could be a potential source of toxic carbon monoxide leakage. Carbon monoxide is odorless, colorless and highly dangerous – even potentially deadly. Keeping up with gas fireplace maintenance on a regular basis will ensure that your unit is working properly and efficiently, and that troubling issues are found and repaired quickly.
Gas Fireplace Services From The Chimney Care Company
The Chimney Care Company is here for all your gas fireplace needs — from introducing you to a beautiful new unit to installation, maintenance and repairs. Some of the gas fireplace services we can provide include:
- Gas fireplace service, testing and/or instruction for new homeowners, home sellers or realtors
- Sales and installation of vented and vent-free gas logs
- Installation of fireplace fan/blower systems or fireplace remote control systems
- Regular maintenance and diagnostic services
- Premium system tune-ups
- End of heating season shut-down services
- And much more!
Does your gas fireplace need to be serviced or repaired? Call the Chimney Care Company at 513-248-9600 today to make an appointment! Click here for convenient online scheduling!
If you’re looking for a different stove or fireplace, find out if a pellet stove, fireplace or insert could be the solution to your heating appliance dilemma. We look forward to talking with you soon.